Hi! I have put the blog on a temporary hiatus due to life stuff. However, I will be revamping the blog and hope to reopen it early 2014. Please watch our Facebook page for updates and for open scheduling.

Help wanted:

I am looking for reviewers and a blog admin to assist with scheduling and posting. If you are interested please email me at booksamour@gmail.com.

Thanks for stopping by and your patience.
Lia

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Interview and Giveaway with Nana Malone


Welcome Nana! Please start off by telling us a little about yourself.
Oh I’m just your average Ghanaian/American girl who lives in sunny San Diego with an American husband who thinks my family is crazy.  My Big Fat Greek Wedding has nothing on us.  In my infinite spare time, I chase around my two year old trying to tame her wild mane of hair, try and corral my spunky Scottie and occasionally let my hubby pamper me. 

Is Sultry in Stilettos a single title, or part of a series?
It’s book 2 in my In Stilettos series, but can be read as a stand alone.

What were your inspirations for the story?
My bestiesJ I’m lucky enough to have a few friends that are pretty bad ass and are always there for me. For Ricca’s story in particular, we’ve all had that best guy friend that we’ve crushed on before. This is her story of how she makes her dream come true

Please share your setting for Sultry in Stilettos. Have you ever lived or visited there? If so, what did you like most?   
For Sultry, I picked a locale I know well, sunny San Diego. My own back yard. It’s a beautiful city with almost constant sunshine and beautiful people.

When did the writing bug first bite?
I’ve always loved books and stories, but 12 years ago when I was living in NYC hating my PR job. I read Bridget Jones’s Diary and I thought. I can do this. I knew nothing about characterization or plotting or dialogue, but that didn’t stop me. I spent the next 8 years learning everything I could about writing romance. I finally had my first published novel in 2010.

Who are you favorite authors, book/series?
Oh gosh. So many to list, but right now, I’m super into Sylvia Day’s Crossfire Series. And I’m also totally a JR Ward fan. I love both her Fallen Angels series and her BBD series.

What is your most favorite childhood memory?
That one’s easy. They day my Autistic brother spoke for the first time. He was 5 and asked me for Cheerios :)

Do you have any hobbies or special things you like to do in your spear time?
Ha, what spare time? When I’m not writing or chasing after my baby, hubby or puppy, I’m either reading or getting myself into a dance class.

Boxers, brief or commando?
Commando. Makes for easier access ;)

Favorite eye color?
I’m partial to green.





Sultry in Stilettos
by Nana Malone


Shy, Fantasy Event Planner, Ricca Munroe has never been lucky in love, so when the latest in a long line of Mr. Oh So Wrongs publicly dumps her, she focuses on her career. All she has to do to land the job of a lifetime is work side-by-side with the one man who can break her heart.

Beckett Mills has never been in love. Personal entanglements are a recipe for disaster—that is until one kiss from Ricca Munroe changes everything. Beckett needs this job to fulfill a promise he made. All he has to do is resist the seductive charms of his best friend.

Can Ricca come out of her shell to land her dream job and the love of her life? Can Beckett trust himself enough to actually fall in love and still keep the promise he made?

Warning: Sexy, sass talking women will make you laugh, cry and want a pair of killer footwear.


About the Author:

Nana's love of all things romance and adventure started with a tattered romantic suspense she borrowed from her cousin. It was a sultry summer afternoon in Ghana, and Nana was a precocious thirteen. She's been in love with kick butt heroines ever since. With her overactive imagination, and channeling her inner Buffy, it was only a matter a time before she started creating her own characters.

Waiting for her chance at a job as a ninja assassin, in the meantime Nana works out her drama, passion and sass with fictional characters every bit as sassy and kick butt as she thinks she is. Though, until that ninja job comes through, you'll find her acting out scenes for hubby, baby and puppy while catching up on her favorite reality television shows in sunny San Diego.



Buy Links
Barnes & Noble / Amazon


Giveaway!


4 comments:

  1. This book looks awesome.kimmotzer@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book looks awesome.

    parisfan_ca@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, this books sounds like a lot of smexy fun :)
    Thanks for the giveaway..
    kitcat76(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice interview.

    bn100candg(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete