Hi! I have put the blog on a temporary hiatus due to life stuff. However, I will be revamping the blog and hope to reopen it early 2014. Please watch our Facebook page for updates and for open scheduling.

Help wanted:

I am looking for reviewers and a blog admin to assist with scheduling and posting. If you are interested please email me at booksamour@gmail.com.

Thanks for stopping by and your patience.
Lia

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Steam It Up by Jenna Jaxon

In the bed. On the kitchen table. Under a starry sky. There are so many different places to make love the variations seem endless. And wouldn’t you like to try them all with the man of your dreams? My heroine, Ashley, gets to do just that in my erotic novella, 7 Days of Seduction. Not all of course, but 7 days worth at least. Her hunky Hunter loves variety and “colorful” sexual adventures, so he begins by introducing himself—in the shower.

Shower sex is extremely popular it seems. There are lots of blog posts and articles that extol the fun of shower sex and the different positions you can take advantage of in the steamy goodness. One woman commented that if she bent over while her partner came in from behind, she actually had more control of the encounter because, based on how low she bent over, she determined how deeply her partner penetrated.

Other positions have other advantages. In 7 Days, my H/H were facing each other, her leg lifted over his hip, face to face and up close and personal. There was room for lots of fondling, kissing, touching, nibbling—you know, all the feel good moves. Even better under the hot needles of water. (My cover says it all!)

Showering with your partner can lead to other things than just sex. The close proximity of the shared enclosed space, the intimate touches as you lather one another can bring a couple together, bonding them and creating an emotional connection without the sex. Foreplay activities like lathering each other up, hugging and kissing under the hot running water increase intimacy and make both parties feel good.

So join the club! Ashley and Hunter had a hot steamy encounter that neither one will forget. Come on in, the water’s fine. And the sex is fantastic!



7 Days of Seduction
by Jenna Jaxon
Ashley Thompson had a wild time at her party last Friday night. Maybe too wild. She wakes to find a video of her in the middle of a ménage a trois with her ex-boyfriend and a gorgeous stranger. Unable to remember anything about the night, other than the hot sex she sees on the computer screen, Ashley begins a search for Mr. Hunk. She has no luck until he unexpectedly shows up–in her shower.

Hunter Hopewell intends to introduce Ash to a variety of sexual experiences he finds fun and exciting. He proposes a weeklong series of “colorful” encounters designed to seduce Ashley out of her kink comfort zone.

As their week of escalating pleasure intensifies, Ashley must choose to let go of her inhibitions or risk losing the best damn lover she’s ever had.



~~ Excerpt ~~
Warning: The following scene is for mature readers only. If you are not 18 or older, do not continue. 

The bathroom door opened and closed. Her hands froze.

"Damn it, Sam. Why is it every time I take a shower you have to pee? Couldn't you just hold it for once?
Or pee in a cup, for God's sake?"

"I'm not Sam. And I don't have to pee."

Ashley's eyes popped open and the bottle of body wash hit the tub with a loud thunk. The husky voice
she'd heard on yesterday's video and in this morning's dream was richer in person. Sexier. Her heart
took off like a deer after a shotgun blast. She peered at the shower door, seeing only a shadowy figure
through the opaque glass. Well thank, God, for that. He couldn't see her either.

"Hello? Are you there, Ash?" The amusement in his tone brought her back to earth.

"Yeah, I'm here. And just who the hell are you?"

"I'm Hunter Hopewell. Sorry we didn't really get introduced the other night."

"No shit." Damn. The all-important name meant nothing. The spray from the shower roared in her ears
and Ashley took a step toward the shower door.

"So who are you? I mean, you say Hunter Hopewell, but I don't know you. And you know me."

"Yes, I do. I've never met you, but I've been interested in you for a while now."

Despite the hot water, chills raced over her body, standing her hair on end. Oh, my God. A stalker. I've
attracted a stalker. And I'm shut in a bathroom with him. Suddenly, she couldn't breathe.

"You work over in English at the university." He knew where she worked. "And I've seen you around the
campus." He'd been watching her.

She wrapped her arms around her chest, shielding her body as best she could. Maybe Sam would come
in.

"You're a beautiful girl, Ashley. With lots of potential."

Potential for what? Needing to breathe or pass out, she gasped in air.

"I think you should leave." Where the balls came from to utter that sentence, she had no idea.

"Why?" His voice rose an octave.

"Because you're scaring the crap out of me."


~~ GIVEAWAY ~~

Jenna will be giving away a copy of one of my erotic novellas to two commenters (winner's choice of her erotic contemporary novellas only)

8 comments:

  1. Fun. Trust me when I tell you this is a lot more easily accomplished when one is young.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so correct, Ella! I'm sort of relegated to the hot tub nowadays. LOL Still wet and warm, but not so strenuous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mean showers are about getting clean, too? Wow. I had no idea. ;) Great article, Jenna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Patricia. Well, they do that that additional benefit. LOL Thanks for coming by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the post & the excerpt! Just finished a book & wasn't sure what I was going to read next. I downloaded this book on Monday. Guess what I'm going to be reading next? LOL Nothing like saving water!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great timing! Thanks so much, Jessiel! Hope you enjoy! :)

      Delete
  6. Well, great inspiration there, thanks! :)
    tessa bamberg at kolumbus dot fi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for coming by, Tessa. Glad you enjoyed the post. :)

      Delete