Hi! I have put the blog on a temporary hiatus due to life stuff. However, I will be revamping the blog and hope to reopen it early 2014. Please watch our Facebook page for updates and for open scheduling.

Help wanted:

I am looking for reviewers and a blog admin to assist with scheduling and posting. If you are interested please email me at booksamour@gmail.com.

Thanks for stopping by and your patience.
Lia

Friday, September 28, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to Books Amour. Please be patient while I get everything set up and running. Over the next month I'll be scheduling guest post that will start in December.

What is Books Amour? Well it's a romance book blog.  Here you will find guest post, interviews, book spotlights and giveaways from romance authors. My goal is to connect readers with authors they may not know or have read before.

If you are an author interested, please hop over to the Contact us page and click on the Schedule a Post link to fill out the Google Docs form.

Thank you for stopping by.

Lia

15 comments:

  1. It looks great!! Looking forward to seeing all the wonderful new books! Thanks for setting this up. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lia,
    Thank you for putting this blog together. I've added it to my favorites & I'm a follower. Looking forward to the months ahead! Wishing you the very best on it's success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you came up with this idea and venue for us authors! Thanks, Lia. :) Great site! I'm now following.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your site, Lia. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful idea and a wonderful site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great site. I forwarded address to romance writer friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much, everyone, for the well wishes and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great! Excited to see what you share!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nicely done site, Lia. Congrats on putting it up and I hope you have tons of success with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I look forward to all the great stuff here :)

    ReplyDelete